Employment Opportunities - 3 Positions Available
Department Manager – HVAC/Plumbing
AECOM is actively seeking a highly experienced and motivated Senior HVAC Engineer to lead it’s Building Mechanical Department for its Chelmsford, MA Water Design Center. AECOM’s Design Center located in Chelmsford, MA is nationally recognized as center of excellence that focuses on the design of large, complex, multi-discipline, high-profile water and wastewater treatment and pumping facilities for both traditional and design-build projects throughout the U.S. The Design Center is comprised of approximately 70 staff and includes a full complement of disciplines including, but not limited to Geotechnical, Civil, Architectural, Building Mechanical (i.e., HVAC, Plumbing & Fire Protection), Process Mechanical, Electrical, Structural, Instrumentation & Controls, CAD/Revit Specialists.
The layout and design of these water and wastewater treatment facilities and pumping stations, include: administrative/operations Buildings; pumps, piping, valves, etc.; aeration, filtration, separation, dewatering and clarification systems, just to name a few. Some of the exciting and interesting design projects that we are currently working on or have completed in the past year includes:
· McLoughlin Point WWTF (new), Victoria BC ($275M Design Build project)
· MWRA Deer Island Treatment Plant Upgrades, Boston MA (several projects; $20M)
· Ridgefield, CT WWTF Upgrade ($38M)
· MCA Mongolia WTP (new), ($100M)
· Portsmouth, NH WWTF Upgrade ($72.5M)
· Woonsocket, RI WTP (new), ($57M Design Build project)
· Sand Island, HI WWTF Upgrade, ($500M)
· Stockton, CA WWTF Upgrade, ($190M Design Build project)
· Pittsfield, MA WWTF Upgrade, ($51M)
· Wallingford, CT WWTF Upgrade ($10M)
The role of this position will include, but not limited to:
· Manage/lead the Chelmsford Design Center – Building Mechanical Dept. with the layout and design of HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems associated with our water and wastewater treatment facilities and pump station designs.
· This department currently includes four (4) HVAC/P engineers and one (1) CAD designer.
· Supervise and mentor HVAC/P team members.
· Coordinate team workload, project deliverables, etc.
· Oversee and support the design and engineering of HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems, as well as, energy conservation and sustainability.
· Oversee and support the development of technical specifications, plans, elevations, section and details.
· Oversee and review engineering related calculations.
· Review work and verify compliance with applicable codes and engineering standards / practices.
· Coordinate with other in-house engineering disciplines as needed.
· Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent work experience
· 8+ years of experience as an HVAC Engineer.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience as a manager/supervisor of staff.
· Experience in the water/wastewater industry
· Licensed Professional Engineer
· Must have a strong background in the design and engineering of building heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems, as well as, plumbing and fire protection systems, and be skilled in the fundamentals of engineering thermo-fluids and psychometrics.
· 15+ years as an HVAC Engineer
· LEED Accredited Professional
· Ability to work with a diverse team.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Detail-oriented and technical, skills
· Experienced, self-directed professional.
· Must be a highly motivated self-starter with solid writing and verbal communication skills
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy of work.
· Ability to meet quality, schedule and budget expectations.
· Ability to multi-task and be flexible, along with ability to adapt to project deadlines and requirements.
· Ability to apply passion and enthusiasm for design in a collaborative and progressive team-oriented work environment.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point).
Interested candidates should apply directly on line to the following link: Department Manager – HVAC/Plumbing
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Commercial Applied HVAC Sales Engineer - Boston
Trumbull Campbell Associates, Inc. (“TCA”) is a Massachusetts manufacturer’s rep firm founded in 2006 selling commercial HVAC/R equipment throughout New England. TCA is looking for an experienced, highly motivated, organized and independent outside Sales Engineer to join our dynamic team.
The qualified candidate must be a high-energy, a team player with a strong work ethic and definite experience in the HVAC field. This is a full-time, remote position with occasional in-office meetings, travel for training and industry events, customer entertaining and involvement in trade organizations such as ASHRAE, BOMA, ASPE, etc.
Education and Experience:
Excellent Benefits Package. Salary and Commission Negotiable.
Email your resume IN CONFIDENCE to Liz Desmarais, LizD@trumbullcampbell.com or call Liz at 978-387-2749. TCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Commercial HVAC Business Development/Key Account Manager
The Key Account Manager is responsible for the sale of Trumbull Campbell commercial HVAC products and service offerings to owners and/or owner representatives. The Key Account Manager will build and maintain long term relationships with owners and/or directors by providing technical solutions and operational expertise.
Excellent Benefits Package. Salary and Commission Negotiable.
Email your resume IN CONFIDENCE to LizD@trumbullcampbell.com or call Liz at 978-387-2749. TCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
$500 EMPLOYMENT ADS FOR SALE!
Your employment ad could be here!
Purchase a $500 ad package and receive the following:
Submit your employment ad to the Newsletter Editor, Allison Bookstein. Once you have purchased your ad, it will run beginning on the first day of the following month.